- For Fire Service and Law Enforcement
- For Company Personnel: for emergency planning and fire extinquishers
Fire code consulting and training
Fire Origin and Cause Investigations are conducted according to NFPA 921 latest edition, as well as Standard 1033 for Professional Fire and Explosive investigators.
As a Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator we can also investigate explosions.
As a PA Licensed Private Investigator we can investigate Workman's Compensation claim cases and conduct background investigations.
Contracted by reputable National Insurance companies
Licensed PA private investigator
Fire Investigators are certified through:
- IAAI (International Association of Arson Investigators) or
- NAFI (National Association of Fire Investigators) or Pennsylvania
- Northwest Pennsylvania
- Northeast Ohio
- Western PA
- Western New York
Latest Memberships include:
- International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- National Association of Fire Investigators (NAFI)
- PA Association of Arson Investigators (PAAI)
- Pennsylvania Association of Licensed Private Investigators (PALI)
Associated staff are also Fire Instructors on the state level as well as the national level.
Quick response to client inquiries
24 hour availability: We provide rapid, detailed reports regarding the results of our investigations.
Robert M. Mitchell, IAAI-CFI / AAS / CFEI / CVFI / PA. CFI / PA. LPI